Brunswick Memorial Gates

The war memorial gates were erected in 1948 to honour the men of the district who had served in both World Wars.

The memorial was opened by the Governor of Western Australia Sir James Mitchell on 30 October 1948.

The gates were originally located at the rear of the hall then moved to the main gateway of the showgrounds. They were subsequently moved to the current location. The date of these relocations has not been determined.


  • Wheelchair-accessible carpark
  • Wheelchair-accessible entrance
  • Family-friendly

Brunswick Memorial Gates

Back to Top of the page.